Bersi Serlini Domaine finds its origin in the MiddleAge; in the related Abbazia di San Pietro in Lamosa, the Cluny Monks built the originary construction of our wine cellar: a dependence with farming and wine producing purpose. Big walls, made with field stones, with amazing barrel, groined and ribbed vaults.
After 700 years of Cluny Monks, the property became private and in 1886 it was acquired by Bersi Serlini Family; it has been expanded in the second half of ‘900 from the grandpa, the Lawyer Piero Bersi Serlini and then restored under the visionary guide of the son Arturo. Arturo was the person who produced in 1970 the very first bottle of Brut in Franciacorta.
Today Franciacorta still is property of Bersi Serlini Family. Arturo is the President of the Maison and with the daughters Chiara and Maddalena Bersi Serlini, follows with passion the bubbles production and the winery communication and public image.