Sparkling Rosato Wine IGP 750 ml – Righetti Enzo
Sparkling rosato wine typical of the Bardolino area, with delicate notes of raspberry, cherry, cranberry and blackberry. Excellent as an aperitif or for accompanying appetizers and white meat.
- Alcohol content 12.5% Vol.
- Serve at 7-8°C
- Store in a cool dry cellar
- Best if consumed within 2 yrs
A sparkling rosato wine typical of the territory that surrounds Lake Garda, and more exactly, the zone of Bardolino, where the Righetti family, for generations, has been making this exceptional product obtained from the Corvina, Rondinella and Marzemino grapes. It offers a rich and fruity bouquet with accentuated notes of raspberry, cherry, cranberry and blackberry. In the mouth, the aromatic persistence is remarkable, and the vivacious character pleasantly stimulates the palate. An ideal accompaniment for appetizers and white grilled meat, also perfect as an aperitif.
|Temperatura di servizio|
|Vinificazione e maturazione||
Vinificazione in rosa delle uve rosse dove è fondamentale l’esperienza per svinare al momento giusto il mosto dalle vinacce per creare un particolare equilibrio di colore, profumi e sapori. Fermentazi
This wine, born on the Valpantena hills, renews the historic commitment of Bertani winery to the production of Amarone, offering an authentic, modern and balanced version of this wine. A full-bodied wine that can be paired with rich dishes, aged cheeses and meats characterised by intense flavours.
Alcohol by volume: 15%
To be served at 18-20°C
Store in a cool, dry cellar
Keep away from heat and light
Ripasso by Bertani winery is a velvety and balanced, full-bodied and round red wine. Excellent if paired with savoury first courses such as risotto with porcini mushrooms, Amatriciana and Carbonara pasta; grilled and roasted meats. It also goes well with medium cheeses (aged for a few months).
- Alcohol by volume: 13.5%
- To be served at 16-18°C
- Store in a cool, dry cellar
- Best pairing: Mushroom Risotto
Squid Ink Risotto by Cascina Belvedere is prepared according to traditional recipes by adding high quality dehydrated ingredients to the best Carnaroli rice. A tasty and healthy dish that you can easily prepare in no time. Cascina Belvedere risotto is a natural product prepared with no preservatives and no monosodium glutamate.
- Quantity: 250g
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Ingredients: Carnaroli rice, skid ink (it contains shellfish), natural sea salt, rice flour, onion, celery, carrot, parsley, extra virgin olive oil, corn starch, miso (soy, rice, water, salt, koji), yeast extract, spices.
Cascina Belvedere risottos are prepared according to traditional recipes by adding high quality dehydrated ingredients to the best Carnaroli rice. Tasty and healthy dishes that you can easily prepare in no time. Cascina Belvedere risottos are natural products prepared with no preservatives and no monosodium glutamate.
- Quantity: 250 g
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Ingredients: Carnaroli rice, natural sea salt, curry (mustard seeds, coriander, curcuma, cumin, fenugreek seeds, natural sea salt, garlic, ginger, paprika, chilli), rice flour, onion, celery, carrot, parsley, oil extra virgin olive oil, corn starch, miso (soy, rice, water, salt, koji), yeast extract, spices.